Ozone FUE Hair Transplant Procedure
Ozone FUE hair transplant is a restoration procedure that involves the use of this gas during the extraction of hair follicles from your donor area. In this procedure, a small, circular incision is made in the skin around each individual hair follicle, and the follicle is then extracted using special instruments.
During the extraction process, ozone gas is applied to your area to help sterilize the wound and reduce the risk of infection. Ozone is a naturally occurring gas that has been shown to have antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Researches show that the use of ozone during the hair transplant procedure helps to stimulate hair growth and improve the overall success of the procedure.
There is a special device called the Choi pen, which is used during hair transplantation. Integrating the channel opening and hair follicle transplanting operations, this device also expedites the surgical procedure and the healing phase. Instead of utilizing it to open a root canal in the scalp, implantation can be performed immediately.
The needle in the Choi implanter pens is primarily responsible for making this procedure possible. CLINIQUEPLUS constantly follows innovative treatments and offers them meticulously with its expert staff.
Ozone FUE Hair Transplant: Candidates and Application
Ozone DHI hair transplantation attempts to boost the success rate of the procedure. It is intended to have a more easy surgical procedure and recovery period for you. You can be a good candidate for this technique if these occur as follows:
- A slight increase in the rate of your hair loss,
- Your hair begins to thin noticeably,
- Continuance of hair loss despite countermeasures,
- Examining with a specialized physician and learning the need for hair transplantation.
- Before moving on to ozone therapy, it is also helpful to know the steps of a classical FUE hair transplant procedure. You can find it listed below:
- Your surgeon & staff shave the region where follicles are extracted and the area around the transplant.
- Using a micro punch instrument, they extract hair follicles from your skin.
- Your surgeon next put the retrieved follicles into a series of tiny incisions made with a needle or other small, sharp instrument.
- The follicles are inserted into the incisions.
- They disinfect and bandage the surgical site in preparation for recovery.
As ozone inhalation is potentially toxic, ozone-generating gadgets are available on the market. And for curing hair loss, surgeons often employ ozone as follows:
- A certain amount of blood is taken from you,
- Ozone is combined with the blood taken from you,
- This new mixture is reinjected into you.
Some clinics employ ozonated intravenous saline for this reason. Typically, many sessions of this therapy (each lasting less than half an hour) are recommended for patients to get the best outcomes. It is also advised alongside a hair transplant. One session before and one after the surgery may be enough for you.
As we mentioned above, this is due to the belief that it accelerates recovery. In addition to this, some research shows that by developing new blood vessels in your transplanted site, the grafts are given more oxygen and nutrients, hence increasing their survival rate.
Ozone FUE Hair Transplant: Recovery and Side Effects
The recovery process for FUE hair transplant typically involves several stages:
- After the procedure, the treated area may be sore and swollen. Pain medication and cold compresses can help reduce discomfort.
- It is important to keep the treated area clean and dry to prevent infection. Your surgeon gives you specific instructions on how to care for the treated area.
- The transplanted hair typically falls out within a few weeks of the procedure. This is a normal part of the healing process.
- Your new hair growth may begin to appear within a few months, but it may take up to a year for the full results to be visible.
- It is important to follow the surgeon’s instructions and attend all follow-up appointments to ensure the best possible outcome.
Ozone is an innovative treatment that has expanded in recent years. It is also known that ozone-containing treatments have some side effects when inhaled or injected directly. Therefore, if you want to use this technique during your hair transplant, you should choose a good clinic.
Ozone can be beneficial not only for androgenetic alopecia but also for seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis. It is even stated that this treatment can revitalize and nourish your hair, making it soft and shiny, and treating your split ends.
It is important that you have this treatment done by a surgeon who is an expert in hair transplantation. Because ozonated oils and ozonated combs are sold in the market. Today, it is impossible to say that such products are safe or even give any natural results. That’s why you should stay away from them too.
If you want to have a FUE hair transplant and are interested in alternative treatments, get a free consultation from CLINIQUEPLUS‘ specialists. Choose us for a safe and quality process. Please reach us through our contact information.