Brazilian butt lift surgery is done using special fat transfer techniques to achieve a fuller, rounder butt by a good surgeon. Brazilian butt lift is performed to size and shape the hips with a special fat transfer without implants. Excess fat taken from the hips, abdomen, waist or thighs is injected into the buttocks with liposuction. People who want to have a fuller and rounder butt prefer Brazilian Butt Lift surgery and this operation is one of the most preferred aesthetic operations in Turkey.
Why Brazilian Butt Lift ?
- To make the hips look curvier,
- Reducing fat pockets in your hips, thighs or abdomen while adding plumpness to the hips,
- You can achieve an attractive appearance by ensuring that your clothes fit more properly,
- You can provide a younger, rounded, aesthetically pleasing shape for your flat hips,
- You can achieve proportion by establishing the balance between your upper and lower body.
Brazilian butt lift is one of the methods you will prefer to improve the shape and size of the hips and to achieve an aesthetic appearance.
How is Brazilian Butt Lift Applied ?
Brazilian Butt Lift is a fat transfer that is performed by placing excess fat which is taken from certain parts of the body on the hips. The patient’s own natural fats are taken from the waist and abdomen, and they are injected into the buttocks. In order to benefit from this surgery that is performed by fat transfer, you must have the required amount of fat. You can achieve the most natural results by choosing Brazilian Butt Lift surgery in Turkey.
Brazilian butt lift takes place in 3 stages.
The doctor takes fat from certain areas of the patient. Then, the fat that is taken from the patient is transferred to the patient by making small incisions. Since the incisions are very small, there is no scarring.
In the second stage of Brazilian butt lift, the obtained liquid is stored in a box. Then, the liquid that is obtained from the patient is purified, the fat is isolated and made suitable for the injection stage.
In the last stage, fat transfer is performed. The obtained fat is injected through small incisions and it is aimed to achieve a natural, voluminous appearance.
Who Is the Most Appropriate Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift ?
- Have the necessary amount of fat in your body,
- Do not have any health problems and your medical history is suitable,
- Are not satisfied with your buttocks look and want to have rounder and fuller lines,
- Want a slimmer waist appearance with rounded hips, you are a suitable candidate for BBL.
Turkey is one of the countries that has the best surgeons for brazilian butt lift operation. After being treated by our specialist physicians, you can have rounder and fuller hips as you desire.
Buttock Aesthetics in Turkey with Clinique Plus
Buttock aesthetics is one of the most preferred methods by people who are not satisfied with the appearance of their hips. Our body type generally depends on our genetic makeup. However, it can change with aesthetic procedures, just as it can change with sports and healthy nutrition.
The changes we observed after the surgery;
- The hip area has a more curved appearance.
- There is a decrease in the fat ratio in the hip, thigh and waist region.
- A younger and more aesthetic appearance on the hip after butt lift surgery.
After Butt Lift Surgery
- All symptoms that are occured after butt lift surgery disappear within 4 to 6 months.
- You may experience tingling in the operation area. This sensation is a result of healing of the nerves in the area. It will disappear a few months after the procedure.
- After Brazilian Butt Lift operation, you may experience a loss of sensation in the operation area. In this case, do not panic, your sensation will return soon.
- Swelling and brightness appear on the skin after BBL. It will disappear in a few weeks.
- After hip surgery, you can use painkiller depending on your pain intensity.
- After Brazilian butt lift, you should not sit or lie down directly on your hips for 2 weeks. After the operation, you must lie face downwards or on your side.
- You can usually return to your daily routine after 8 weeks.
- You can continue your daily activities 1 week after butt lift, and you can return to work life if you wish.
- It will take 6 months for you to achieve the ideal result after the procedure. During this time, you will have a more rounded and upright butt.
An Overview of Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
This surgery is performed to have a natural, fuller and rounded butt. It takes 1 to 4 hours.
Butt lift is performed under general anesthesia. While side effects such as temporary swelling, inflammation and bruising can be seen after the surgery, risks such as skin discoloration, infection, fluid or blood accumulation can be seen under the hip.