Abdominoplasty is a plastic surgery procedure that aims to flatten, smooth the stomach by removing unwanted fat and skin from the mid and lower abdomen. The goal of the tummy tuck is to tighten the muscles under the abdomen and give the patient a fitter appearance.
Tummy tuck abdominoplasty is not a weight loss surgery. It is one of the routine procedures performed to treat obesity and after severe weight loss. Abdominoplasty is one of the preferred methods to prevent sagging skin after weight loss surgery.
Abdominoplasty is not only performed on female patients in Turkey. Male patients who want to have a flat abdomen can also benefit from this procedure.
Before beginning the procedure, the degree of sagging of the patient's abdomen and the amount of fat are determined. The plastic surgeon plans the procedure based on the analysis performed on the abdomen. The duration of the procedure varies from 2 to 3 hours. Abdominoplasty is performed to put an end to fat and sagging appearance.
During the planning phase of the surgery, tests are performed and if the patient has no medical problems, abdominoplasty can be performed. As with all anesthesia procedures, blood thinners should be discontinued 10 days prior. If an infection develops prior to surgery, tummy tuck should be postponed and heavy dieting avoided.
What is Mini Tummy Tuck?
A mini tummy tuck involves the removal of sagging skin and fatty tissue below the belly button. One of the main differences between a full tummy tuck and a mini tummy tuck is that the mini surgery is a faster procedure and promises a shorter recovery time. In Turkey, mini tummy tuck is performed by a specialist in professional clinics. Patients who come to Turkey for the operation must stay in Istanbul for 7 days.
What is Full Tummy Tuck?
In a full tummy tuck, your belly button is repositioned by restoring your abdominal muscles. If you want a comfortable and hassle-free full tummy tuck in Turkey, you can choose and experience a reliable process with the clinic's experienced plastic surgeons.
Who is the Best Candidate for Abdominoplasty?
- Your abdomen is deformed after weight loss surgery,
- You have severe skin sagging on your abdomen,
- Your abdomen looks undesirable to you as a result of pregnancy,
- You have received your doctor's approval and your medical history has been reviewed,then you may benefit from tummy tuck surgery.
Candidates for tummy tuck should follow all the doctor's instructions. After examining the location and condition of excess skin and fat - body composition measurements are different for men and women - the specialist will plan what to do.
Each topic, from removing excess skin to performing procedures on the upper and lower abdominal muscles, will be explained in detail to the patient. Everything about what to do and not to do before surgery and what to look for during the tuck and liposuction recovery process after cosmetic surgery will be explained to the patient. For comfortable and safe results, you should choose board certified clinics and doctors.
Abdominoplasty in Turkey with
, one of the most reliable clinics in Turkey, meets patient expectations with its experienced surgeons and professional service approach.
We are by your side throughout the entire process;
- A developed healthcare sector and JCI accredited hospitals,
- Doctors who are experts in their field,
- Cost effective and special service policy,
- VIP Transfer,
- Accommodation in a 5-star hotel,
- Contract clinics with high standards.
An Overview of Abdominoplasty
- Tummy Tuck aims to shape the body by removing the fat in the abdominal region. This surgery is performed under general anesthesia.
- A full abdominoplasty takes 2 to 5 hours, while a mini tummy tuck takes 2 to 3 hours.
- There are risks associated with this procedure such as infection, bleeding and fluid retention. Full recovery takes between 6 and 12 months.
- Side effects may include temporary bruising and numbness.
How long does it take to achieve a result after Tummy Tuck?
How long do I have to wear a corset?
What age is suitable for tummy tuck surgery?
Can I have tummy tuck surgery while pregnant?
Can male candidates have a tummy tuck?
Full tummy tuck or mini tummy tuck, which one should I choose?
Can I have liposuction and tummy tuck at the same time?
What is the cost of tummy tuck?