Rhinoplasty is one of the operations performed to reshape the nose. This process of facial harmonization is also performed to correct structural defects in the nose and to intervene in respiratory disorders.
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is a surgical operation which is performed using the power of high technology. To get the best nose possible, you should work with a doctor who will analyze the patient's needs and medical history.
Rhinoplasty applications, which are mostly done due to aesthetic concerns, is usually performed on men and women over the age of 18.
In Turkey, nose job is one of the most preferred surgeries to eliminate nasal defects, reshape or shrink the nose. Patients who want to have a more aesthetic look prefer Istanbul, one of the cities served worldwide.
Nose job is performed by specialized doctors in high-standard clinics in Turkey. There are reasons such as giving the right shape to a curved nose, nose stretching, tip plasty, low nose lift in the preference of rhinoplasty.
Rhinoplasty in Turkey is preferred for the affordable price guarantee and the best results. This surgery, performed under general anesthesia, usually takes less than 2 hours.
An Overview of Nose Aesthetic Surgery
- Nasal bone and cartilage can be reshaped. Functional and aesthetic corrections can be made to all areas such as the nostrils, tip of the nose and nasal bone. If the structure of the nose causes breathing problems or makes the person unhappy because of its aesthetic appearance, nose surgery is a good option.
- The surgery takes 1 to 2 hours,
- 1-2 nights in the hospital and 6 days at home or in a hotel.
- The operation is mostly performed under general anesthesia.
- You may experience mild pain.
- The recovery time is 7 to 10 days.
- After the operation, you should prefer wide, comfortable clothes and avoid things that will put pressure on the nose (such as glasses).
- You may experience side effects such as swelling, bleeding and loss of smell.
Recovery After Nose Surgery
Depending on the type of surgery, general anesthesia -mostly- or local anesthesia may be preferred. It is important that you follow the doctor's instructions after the surgical nose job. It is recommended that you follow the following after the surgery:
- The first medications will be given to the patient in the hospital, the patient should take painkillers and antibiotics according to the instructions when going home.
- There will be edema and swelling, it is beneficial to take edema reducing supplements to help these side effects subside more quickly.
- Applying cold compresses to the nose and its surroundings will speed up the healing process.
- The patient should avoid heavy physical activity for 2 weeks.
- For the first six months, the patient should sleep on their back. This is the average time needed for the nasal structure to settle.
- The face should not be subjected to physical impact.
- Using a wound cream will help the tissue and skin heal faster. The plastic surgeon will explain which creams to use and how to massage.
- Depending on the type of closed or open approach, the doctor's requirements for postoperative care may vary. Things to do before and after revision rhinoplasty may also be different. It is important to follow the expert's directions.
Rhinoplasty in Turkey
Nasal surgery is one of the most popular aesthetic surgeries in Turkey. You can consult CLINIQUEPLUS for the nose aesthetic operation that you prefer to shape your nose and get the look you want.
When you undergo nose surgery operation in Turkey, you will have the following advantages:
- An aesthetic face appearance,
- Increased self-confidence,
- More comfortable breathing
Choosing professional services firms that meet needs such as airport pickup, accommodations and transportation makes the treatment process easier for the patient. It is important that international patients experience a pleasant process and achieve a safe outcome.
Nasal surgery can be life-changing for patients who undergo the procedure. After the operation, you should wait at least one month to see a clear result. Over time, your facial appearance will continue to improve, and the before and after nose surgery photos will give you better results.
What Are The Rhinoplasty and The Septorhinoplasty Techniques in Turkey?
Rhinoplasty, which is specially prepared for the patient, is tailored to the needs of the individual. CLINIQUEPLUS prepares everything necessary to determine the appropriate aesthetic plastic surgery for each patient's face type. Considering the patient's medical history, one of the three rhinoplasty methods will be applied.
Closed rhinoplasty, sometimes called endonasal rhinoplasty, which is preferred for aesthetic and smooth appearance, helps you achieve perfect results with its trackless technique.
In addition to the internal and invisible incisions in closed rhinoplasty operation, open nose surgery involves making external incisions on the tissue that separates the nostrils. While this system gives the surgeon a clearer view, it also gives you a sculpted and shaped nose.
In rhinoseptoplasty plastic surgery, which is performed to correct both the appearance and function of the nasal apparatus, the surgeon makes small incisions in the nasal cavity to change the symmetry of the nose and straighten the nose.
Rhinoplasty Prices in Turkey
The price of rhinoplasty in Turkey varies depending on the clinic where you are treated and the patient's medical condition. It is not possible to give a fixed price without doing research. CLINIQUEPLUS is one of the health facilities where you will receive professional service with 5-star hotel accommodation, VIP service, transportation and specialist physicians.
Compared to the cost you have to pay in Europe, Istanbul offers more affordable and quality service. To find out the cost of nose job in Turkey, you can contact our specialists and get advice from our medical consultants.
Can the respiratory problem be solved with nose surgery?
Will scars remain after rhinoplasty?
When is rhinoplasty performed?
What is ethnic rhinoplasty?
Do I need to take time off from work after rhinoplasty?
Can I wear glasses after my rhinoplasty?