Genital aesthetic operation includes surgical procedures performed in order to provide aesthetic benefits to the internal and external genital area. With puberty and aging, congenital or subsequent deterioration occurs in the vagina, inner lips and genital area. You can choose genital plastic surgery to prevent these disorders that occur over time or are congenital.
What are Genital Area Aesthetics?
- Labiplasty (inner and outer lip aesthetics in the genital area)
- Vaginoplasty (vaginal tightening surgery)
- Perineoplasty (aesthetics of the ‘perineum’ area between the vagina and anus)
- Clitoral hoodoplasty (correction of skin folds on the clitoris)
- Puboplasty (mons pubis cosmetic aesthetics)
- Labia majora hypertrophy (fat or filler into the big lips)
- Labia majora reduction
- G-spot hypertrophy (Filler injection to G-spot)
- Genital PRP
- Laser vagina tightening – laser vagina rejuvenation
- Laser genital bleaching
- Genital radiofrequency treatment
Genital aesthetics consists of surgical and non-surgical procedures.