Breast enlargement, one of the most popular areas of plastic surgery, is a surgical procedure often chosen by women who are dissatisfied with their breast size. Breast enlargement changes the size and shape of the breast. Breasts might be small for genetically different reasons. One breast may be smaller than the other or asymmetrical.
Congenital absence of the breast can be the problem. To prevent all these problems, breast enlargement aesthetics is preferred. There are some points to consider when it comes to breast aesthetics, which is performed to make both breasts the same size or larger.
What You Need to Know About Breast Enlargement
- After you decide to have breast surgery, you should clearly discuss with your doctor what bothers you and what you expect.
- You should get detailed information about what kind of surgery you want to have, which method you prefer and which one suits you.
- In addition to blood test and breast X-rays, a mammogram and breast ultrasound should be performed before surgery.
- If you have any medical conditions such as high blood pressure, smoking, drug addiction or diabetes, you should mention this.
- The surgery is performed under general anesthesia in the hospital.
How is Breast Enlargement Surgery Performed?
Breast augmentation surgery is one of the advanced surgical procedures. This procedure is performed to increase the patient's breast size and various techniques are used. Before the surgery, the patient is given general anesthesia.
Generally, incisions are made under the arm, under the breast and on the nipple. Then a silicone prosthesis is inserted. The incisions are closed by shaping the breast with fat tissues, and the breast is bandaged with skin adhesive and surgical tape.
What Happens After Breast Enlargement Aesthetics?
- After breast augmentation surgery, pain, swelling and bruising may occur. These disappear with time.
- After the operation, you should use special bandage bras.
- If you have pain, you can take painkillers with your doctor's approval.
- You should avoid physical activities that tire your body, especially your chest area, for two weeks after surgery.
- If you notice any discomfort such as shortness of breath, chest pain, fever or redness, you should contact your surgeon immediately.
- It is necessary that you rest for a few weeks, do not force the sutures and please avoid exercises that strain the area by spreading your arms.
Which Implants are Preferred for Breast Enlargement Surgery?
In breast enlargement operation, the adipose tissue and stem cells in the body can be used, but also implants containing silicone or saline. If the body's own tissue (autologous tissue) is preferred, the fat layers on both sides of the abdomen are removed and the fat is placed into the breast tissue. In order for the fatty tissue to remain in the area permanently, it must be fed by the vessels. To create new vascularity, the fats must be transplanted along with the stem cells.
The implants may contain saline or silicone gel in a silicone sheath. After the implants containing saline, are placed, they are filled with sterile saline.
Things to Consider After Breast Enlargement Aesthetics
- You should stop smoking and drinking alcohol before the surgery and not consume alcohol for at least two weeks after the surgery.
- Do the exercises your surgeon instructs you to do to prevent blood clots.
- Make sure to consume plenty of water.
- After surgery, you should wear medical compression bra (compression garment). This bra will help you get the breasts you dream of.
- Do not remove any bandages or clothing until your surgeon recommends it.
- Take all medications as recommended by your surgeon.
- It will take 4 to 6 months for you to achieve final results.
An Overview of Breast Enlargement Surgery
Women with dense breasts consider breast reduction surgery because they complain of back, joint and neck pain. In addition, breast fat and tissue may be removed because of the risk of breast cancer or because of breast cancer.
Women with low breast density consider saline implant/breast implant surgery and have a fuller, more impressive body composition. Plastic surgeons examine the patient and make their decision based on the results. The cost of breast augmentation may vary depending on the type of operation and the type of silicone shell to be used. If you want to undergo breast surgery in Turkey and receive qualified service at affordable prices, you can contact CLINIQUEPLUS.
Breast augmentation surgery is performed to add volume to the breasts. The procedure takes between 2 and 3 hours and is performed under general anesthesia.
- If you choose to have breast augmentation surgery in Istanbul, you will need to stay in Turkey for at least 6 days.
- You should rest for at least 7 days during this process, with the full recovery process taking about 3 weeks.
- As a result of the esthetic surgery, which will provide you with remarkable results, you may experience side effects such as swelling, bruising and pain.
- After the procedure, you should prefer comfortable clothes and avoid physical activities.
Does Breast Implant Surgery in Turkey take long?
Is Breast Augmentation Surgery painful?
Should I take time off from work for Breast Enlargement Surgery?
Can I breastfeed after a Breast Implant?
Will there be a loss of sensation in my nipples after Breast Surgery?
Are silicone Breast Implants safe?
What is the cost of Breast Enlargement surgery in Turkey?